Bayer Leverkusen: That's why Amine Adli has canceled the FC Bayern

Résumé : Grâce à Adli, Leverkusen se relance contre Bochum ! In the summer of last year, Bayer Leverkusen secured the services of the abovemented Youngster Amine Adli - and stabbed the FC Bayern. The 21-year-old now explained why he decided against a change to the German record champion.

"It's not easy to say no to Bavaria Munich. But with Leverkusen I have more chances to play," said Adli in front of the duel on Saturday at FC Bayern (15:30 clock) to "Bayer Leverkusen1": "Besides, the coach has also A lot talked to me. I felt a good spirit, so I went to Leverkusen. "

The decision was very heavy to the wing door, which was still under contract at the French second division of FC Toulouse. "I have thought a lot during the summer. I talked a lot with my adviser and my family. Ultimately, I had to make a decision and opted for Bayer Leverkusen," says the youngster.

Adli has not regretted the step until today. For the Werkself the Frenchman so far was 29 times on the square, 16 times he was allowed to ran from the beginning. He was able to record four hits and three templates.

Adli Adelt Wirtz: "One of the best players I've played with"

"I am very happy, I'll get the team, the team may help, but I came to Leverkusen," the U21 national player raised and added: "I think I have a good choice, I learn a lot and do many Progress since I'm here. "

In the interview ADLI also spoke about his teammate Florian Wirtz. "Flo makes the game easier for us. He really has something special," the attacker swarmed and navigated the DFB-Youngster: "He is one of the best players I've played so far. He has a great quality and a great future in front of him. "

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is the PS5 crisis over soon? Sony reveals big plans

VFB: Why Waldemar Anton was only blocked for a game

Criticism of the stop points of Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon - a stealthy upgrade of wild lands