Premier League: Cristiano Ronaldo wants to critics the mouth plug

The return of Cristiano Ronaldo to the Premier League to Manchester United is not yet the hoped for success history. But the superstar defends the superstar against the emerging criticism of his lack of operational readiness.

He will give his critics the mouth , announced Ronaldo in conversation with Sky Sky Sportss , after the media last voices, which accused him, he does not help enough in the defensive.

I know when the team needs my help in the defensive. But my role in the club is to win, to help the team to victory and shoot goals, said the 36-year-old Portuguese clearly.

The fivefold world footballer put on to counterattack: The people who do not see that simply do not like me. To be honest: I am 36 and I win everything. Why should it be interested in talking negatively about me. I go With a pure conscience to bed.

Cristiano Ronaldo: Criticism Something good

Nevertheless, he could also give the coverage of him something positive, so Ronaldo: Criticism is always part of the business. I do not worry about that. And I see that as something good. When people worry about me and talk about me Then that s because you recognize my potential and my value.

Ronaldo returned to Manchester in the summer of twelve years after changing to Real Madrid. Through the transfer of the attacker, United is counted right at home to a co-favorites in the title fight.

After a good start of the season, the team of Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is currently in the result crisis. From the last three league games, the record champion was merely a point.

Is Cristiano Ronaldo bad for Jadon Sancho and Co.?

In particular, the Portuguese superstar is accused of changing the statics in the United System by its lack of the defensive.

Players like Jadon Sancho would have to work more and could not contribute their qualities in other game phases as hoped.

The outer storm was changed from BVB to England in July, but after seven missions for the Red Devil continues to wait for a door participation.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is the PS5 crisis over soon? Sony reveals big plans

VFB: Why Waldemar Anton was only blocked for a game

Criticism of the stop points of Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon - a stealthy upgrade of wild lands