Shortly to US Open Coup: Raducanu is looking for a new coach

No two weeks after their surprise stirring at the US Open, Emma Raducanu has apparently separated from her coach Andrew Richardson. This corresponds to British media. Accordingly, the 18-year-old is looking for a more experienced coach, which will accompany you in the future on the tour.

It s hard to lead such a conversation. But I think for me it s exactly what I need, Raducanu said loud Telegraph : I had the feeling that I really need someone who has already passed through that now and can accompany me on my way.

Raducanu had only begun working with the 47-year-old Richardson after Wimbledon. In the lawn classic, she had had to give up with breathing problems in the second round, before she made her very big coup perfect for about two months later in the Final of New York against Leylah Fernandez (19) from Canada.

Emma Raducanu vs Maria Sakkari Extended Highlights | 2021 US Open Semifinal Articles and videos about the topic US Open: The Queen congratulates Raducanu Experience top sport live on Dazn. Get your free month now!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is the PS5 crisis over soon? Sony reveals big plans

VFB: Why Waldemar Anton was only blocked for a game

Wickedness West sees its exit pushed back to November 22